Innlegget leses best på den opprinnelige studentbloggen
- It’s a good way to organize your thoughts, improve your writing skill and learn new things. It may work as a personal journal to clear your mind. As you find yourself thinking about new ideas, the first thing to do is to write it down so you can sit and expand your thoughts later without worrying of forgetting it. Also, by looking for new blog post ideas, you may get to learn things that you probably wouldn’t know without blogging. Don’t forget that you may also become a better writer!
- If you have a business or other acitivity, it’s a great way to create content and attract audience. The most important thing is to find a concept for your business blog that engages the readers and makes them want to check out what you or your company is offering or selling.
- You might create opportunities for yourself. You may get noticed and get offers to collaborate or even a job! How amazing would it be to earn money from writing without expecting it to happen?
- Tell your story or write about something completely made up. Let you creativity flow! Isn’t amazing to have someone to tell about your life? Where you come from, where you grew up, what are you doing with your life or your accomplishments… or just write stories about things that have never happened! Once you get a hang of this, who knows, you might even write your own fiction book!
- You will inspire others. Blogging takes your personal time and energy. Once you start posting consistently, you will start getting readers one by one coming back for more, because they will see that you’re dedicated to what you do. It’s an amazing feeling of giving and think of all the positive comments you will get.
- You will meet new people. Everybody knows how easy it is to meet people online. The blogging community is friendly and encouraging one another to succeed. Follow, comment, reply and you might make new friends for a lifetime!
- You will become more confident. The scariest part of blogging is starting itself. Start by taking baby steps and over time, you’ll reveal more and more of yourself to the world… and eventually you’ll gain confidence in who you truly are and what you do.